|Hope you like!!|
I like to think that my art is a bit like the crappier episodes of Doctor Who; bit of this, bit of that, bit of...whatever the hell that is. Don't get me wrong, I freaking LOVE DW, but yeah. That pretty much sums up my artworks. Crappy, amateur, and varied. I've been having a difficult time trying to find what style suits me best, and I haven't fully decided yet, but I think I'm best at Digital and 3D Artsian Crafts (even though I don't have any pics of it, my Art teacher wants to submit it into a kind of state competition for QLD; That's a pretty big thing.) But anyway, Because I'm not a premium member, I would like to ask anyone who reads this for a critique, plz. I don't care how crude it is, all I'm asking is an honest opinion on how to improve my art. Thanks. |
PS~ People see to say quite often that I'm not normal and that I came from another planet. Me? Nah!
1. Choose one of your OCs. (My main Spyro oc from the LoS series)
2. Your OC(s) must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.
5. HAVE FUN!!!
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
R: I’m Joltima, but I only go by Joltz. It just sounds faster.
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
R: I’m fifteen. So don’t call me ‘kid’.
3. Uh-huh. What's your favourite food?
R: Dragonfruit! Wait, no! Lamb! No,no! Venison! Ugh, I can’t decide. Food’s food and its yum.
4. And your favourite drink?
R: Don’t tell anyone, but once I had a sip of Firethroat Tonic. Skies above, was that the best mouthful ever!
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
R: Boltimus of Electricity. He’s an absolute shit-stirrer and I hate him so much that I like him.
6. Aww! Have you kissed yet?
R: Nope. And it’s nuzzling. We’re dragons. We don’t kiss. We nuzzle.
7. Classic question! What's your favorite colour?
R: This is like asking me what my favourite food is.
8. What's your favorite book?
R: Wait, read? While I’m still alive?! Jokes, I’m only kidding. I’m more into the action genre, so I mainly read war history books.
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
R: Malefor returning, my parents killed, brother taken hostage, y’know, the usual crap.
10. I see. (Actually, I really don’t) Any siblings?
R: One. I got a brother, Torchak. We look nothing alike. And then there’s my friend Glacyn who’s pretty much my sister.
11. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
R: Hmm…tough one…I’ll go with Terrador of Earth. He’s a great teacher as well as an awesome storyteller.
12. Okay, who's your worst enemy?
R: Ugh. That would be a tie between my brother and my crush.
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
R: Vomit. Old guy dating my brother or Boltimus? WEIRD and DISGUSTING.
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
R: If I met Cassidy? Well first I’d probably take her flying and scare the crap outa her, then I’d scare all her friends for laughs, then I’d probably bite her. … What? I’ve never tasted human before. It might be nice.
15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done!
R: You’re kidding me right?
15.(contd) Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
16. What's your worst nightmare?
R: I got attacked by an army of giant grublins and my brother turned evil. I’m so glad he’s not evil. He’d beat me in so many races it wouldn’t be funny.
17.What's your life-long dream?
R: To become the first female Guardian of Electricity or save the world from something. Y’know, hero stuff that I never get to do coz I’m a commoner.
18.What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
R: I would freak, do what I need to do, with flair, obviously, and my tale would be told for ages to come in books and songs.
19. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
R: That would be the small waterfall in the forest next to Warfang.
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
R: Racing against Torchak, eating competitions with Torchak, dangerous exploring with Torchak, self-studies on combat with Torchak, getting into trouble with, for and by Torchak…..basically anything to do with my brother. As painful as he can be, I still love him to bits.
Torchak: Aww, you love me?! How sweet!
Joltz: Shut up! I hate your guts!
Torchak: Ah ah ah. No take backs.
Joltz: Go away!
Torchak: Aww! I love you too.